02 September 2009

honk honk

Some random things from the past few days:

I woke up this morning at 1:30am to Justin honking my nose. In his sleep. When I wasn't laughing hysterically at him, I was really mad at him. :)

While out for an evening neighborhood stroll the other day, I finally smelled it.....Autumn. It might be one of the best smells ever. It makes me want to go back to school shopping and put on jeans and a hoody. *sigh*

I think a Sangria party is in the works for this November. I will keep you posted.

I can't wait for work-related things to slow down and work itself out. I need to make a decision already and move on!

This whole news story about the CT legislature playing solitaire is infuriating and amusing at the same time. It doesn't really make me lower my expectations any, as I realize that I really just didn't have all that much faith in them anyway.

I got furloughed tonight. Where is the respiratory virus season??? Bring it on!!

alright. goodnight.

2 comments:

  1. what 2 wks and no pictures, I think your working too much and need to play with your camera. How are we supposed to see if she is growing. NH needs pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my god your baby is beautiful congratulations

    ReplyDelete