02 November 2010

reds for benji


In anticipation of my best friend's baby due mid november, I had a little photo shoot during Avonlea's nap time one day.
Blair told me she was doing her nursery in whites, creams, and wood with hints of red and vintage finds. So, that got me a'thinkin....
Avonlea and I went shopping in the morning for some vintage-y reds, and found them in this little truck, some crayons, and this fun double decker bus. I set up shop on my porch railing with my 50mm lens, a macrofilter, and some good ol' fashioned sunshine.
Here are my finished products...I had them printed and framed and gave them to Blair for her birthday.
I can't wait to meet Benjamin, and hope he loves his prints as much as I do!





Care Bear- I expect to see pictures of this infamous nursery soon!
:)
love you!

1 comment:

  1. i was going to do a post on my fave red photos too:). i still will- it's in the queue;). i love them and i know that benji does too because he kicks my bladder every time i look at them:). i can't wait to have you guys here to meet him... come ANY time:) (you're even welcome before he comes:)).

    thanks for the photos- i want to bottle your talent:)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete