02 April 2013

My babe turned 4....

My baby turned 4 today and we had an absolutely amazing day!
A month ago I asked her what she wanted to do for her birthday, and she said,"have a tea party!"
And so we did.
This mama found a sweet little tea shop in a town not too far way that had afternoon tea. And so we sat and sipped in the sunshine, vanilla chai for her and earl grey for me. And we ate our tea sandwiches of cucumber and mint, and Brie and cranberry, our scones with clotted cream, and our luscious desserts. We took some tea and yummy fresh cookies home with us.
After that we went to our pediatrician's office to have her ears pierced. And she. Was. A. Rockstar.
She whimpered a bit and got over herself. It was aw great!
When we got home we had a little family dinner with homemade pizzas and a homemade polka dot surprise cake!
Girl was happy.
and pooped after the busy day.
So is this mama!

I can't believe she's four. Where did my baby go?
She is the light of my life. My heartbeat.
There is nothing better in this world than being her mama!
Sigh.



























No comments:

Post a Comment