13 July 2008

freckle party....

let me just say, i had the most fabulous day.
it was the first day in i-don't-know-how-long that i didn't have a plan, and had nothing to do.
my mom, my sista-friend and i went down to a favorite RI beach, laid out in the gorgeous sun all day, dipped our adorable pedicured toes in the ice water, watched very small children dig very deep holes, ate (delicious) turkey sandwiches, and ended the day with a slice of pie at Mystic Pizza.

this love of the beach thing is a fairly new thing for me. i have terrible childhood memories of singed flesh and blisters galore. but today, with the help of good ol' banana boat SPF 30 (applied liberally every 2 hours, of course), i managed to throw a fantastic freckle party, and the aloe wasn't invited.

a good time had by all. i'm taking my sun-fatigued freckles to bed.
goodnight. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment