29 June 2011

quips

my monkey is getting funny.


toooooooooooooooooot!
mommy: Avonlea! did you fart??!!
avonlea: I sure DID!!!

************

av: Mommy...I eat Merlin kitty?
mommy: no! you can't eat merlin! what are you talking about??
av: (rolls eyes) mommy....i was bein' funny!


************

Av: Give me more melon!!!
mommy: How do you ask mommy?
av: Give me more melon NOW.....damn it!!!

disclaimer: i have no idea where she got that from. no idea. at. all. nope.

************

speaking about our lawn guy, Dave.

av: mommy...Dave has sharp teeth.
mommy: Dave has no teeth.
av: sharp teeth! he will bite you!
mommy: no. dave will not bite you......i don't think.
av: (emphatically) he's MEAN! like a troll!
mommy: no. he isn't mean.
av: (considering it) he's a nice guy.


*************

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment