21 August 2011

if you were gonna twist my arm....



if you were gonna twist my arm, i would tell you that THESE were my top 5 pictures from my AMAZING photoshoot with Ms. Katie Slater last month.....
seriously....i seriously loved EVERY photograph, and had a very difficult time picking my top 5.
for more favorites, in much better configurations, visit her website. (it wont let me put it in for some reason...my MAC is being fresh.)
She is an amazing artist....i am head over heels.






Enjoy the rest of your summer, my friends! We saw our first golden rimmed maple leaves today.....autumn is approaching!
:)

2 comments:

  1. oh, so hard to choose a favorite when they're all so lovely..... siiiighhhh.... :)

    xoxo, B

    ReplyDelete
  2. You girls are seriously too beautiful for words. WOW! Love these pictures. I am super fond of great photography.

    ReplyDelete