28 September 2011

well helloooooo there!



Happy Autumn!
I am enjoying the start of my favorite season with a new darker hair color, some pumpkin spice lattes, and snuggling up on the loves in my life. I can't wait for dryer weather, apple picking, punkin pie, and halloween festivities.

Halloween was never my favorite holiday, but for some reason, I am super excited for this halloween....the girl woke up one morning this week saying "mommy! i be DOROTHY for halloWEENS?"
How could I not oblige that perfect request? So with Etsy making her halloween costume, and some consignment store ruby reds, my girl is gonna be the cutest darn dorothy that you ever did see!

How is your autumn looking?

<3

2 comments:

  1. Oh, she will be the cutest Dorothy that this side of Kansas has ever seen;). What a sweet little puppy; we need to meet her soon and love her all up!

    Love the pumpkin spice lattes too.... oh, autumn.... siiiigh.. miss you TONS....

    Love, B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaay! You best be sharing some photos- you know my Mama's gonna love that! I think Kris & Megg's kids are going as the Wizard of Oz cast this year! Aila- scarecrow, Em- Dorothy, Oisin-lion (I think and Willy- tin man!

    ReplyDelete