25 October 2011

A Faery good time



On a beautiful fall day, the boy and I took the girl to see some fairy dwellings at a local park. Although we were a little disappointed with the amount of fairy homes, we still had fun with our cranky toddler. Of course, you would never guess it from these photos though.
There is something magical about the woods on a beautiful day....so many tiny treasures to find and explore. And the faeries? Well, no, they weren't home...they were having a faery harvest party, all together in the woods. If you listen closely, you can hear their whispers and giggles....




a tiny faery bench for a teeny tiny faery friend...


a happy turtle basking in the sunshine...







I love how this boy loves my girl. It makes moments like these even more magical...




I know, I know...I forgot my polarizing filter, and was cringing as I took some of these photos. But the end results are magical to me. I am loving the artifact, and believe I see some faeries fluttering past....don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment