11 January 2009

happy birthday to me...

yesterday was my birthday. it was an ok day. i got a fabulous massage in the morning, leaving me sore today, but feeling much looser than i was before, which is nice.
then J and i went to target to get my father-in-law a birthday gift, as we share the same birthday. then we napped on the couch and went out for sushi dinner with my sista-friend, amy & greg.
sarah made me a fabulous dessert, which i scarfed down far too fast, and then we set out to brave the blizzard and make it home.
all in all, a good night.

today, we went to my in-laws to celebrate again with a waffle extravaganza. there were herbed waffles, chocolate waffles, pumpkin spice waffles and belgian waffles, all with different toppings and sauces. it was delicious. i am a fan of waffles apparently. my sister-in-law made a giant cupcake for dessert, which was also fabulous. so, i have certainly eaten my fair share today!
now we are laying around, and i am going to try out my claw-foot tub and lavender bath salts. :) i am excited for a warm bath. this has certainly been a weekend of pampering! it's ok, i deserve it every once in awhile, right?

1 comment:

  1. Wait....... you have a clawfoot tub?!?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete