19 January 2009

i think i'm turning into a frosted flake

i would just like to say that in the past 24 hours, i have eaten 5 bowls of cereal! it's the only thing that i really want to eat today. and so, i just keep eating it.
4 bowls of frosted flakes and 1 bowl of cocoa pebbles. personally, i would have made them ALL cocoa pebbles, but J bought me cocoa KRISPIES by accident, which are clearly inferior to the pebble variety.
i figure it's ok for me to eat my weight in cereal, considering that they are fortified with all these vitamins now. plus, the milk gets me my proteins.
so, i'm all set.

ooh. i gotta go. i just remembered i have ben & jerrys in the fridge. ;)

1 comment:

  1. I am OBSESSED with Frosted Flakes lately. I get the Stop and Shop brand which is just as good as the real thing.

    I have to admit that I am kind of disappointed that they are also called "Frosted Flakes" though. I much prefer the generic spin on brand names. I wish they were called "Frosty Flakes" or something like that. :P Oh well.

    ReplyDelete