27 February 2009


EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! My photographer, in lieu of my baby shower extravaganza on saturday posted some pics from yesterday SUPER early just so i can have some!!! FEAST YOUR EYES! they are breathtaking, and i am soooooooooooo happy with what i have seen so far!! Ms Carla Ten Eyck is an artistic genious, and she was SO much fun to work with! she made me feel gorgeous and treated me like a VIP! THANK YOU SO MUCH! for the rest of her samples, go to www.photosbycarla.com!!! yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Amber these pictures are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Amber the shots were amazing! You and Justin looked awesome and so relaxed. -Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are TOOOO cute!!! Carla just shared your blog with me - I love it! You are going to make awesome parents - I can tell! By the way - the photos are just beautiful of the two (3!) of you... Have fun at your shower!

    ReplyDelete