09 August 2009

New England Lovin...


Last weekend, Justin and I took some alone time from the baby and headed up to Poughkeepsie, New York for a Marist girl reunion and to see the amazingly gorgeous Megan get married. The wedding was fantastically fun, and getting away from the daily grind of work and baby was tremendous for our spirits. On our way home, we stopped at this little farm stand over the Connecticut border from New York, where I couldn't help but grab my camera and enjoy what this great earth has to offer. This is why I love living in New England!

I'm hoping that I will snag some pics from my Marist girls of Meg's wedding to post, as I did not bring my camera to the wedding. Congrats Meg & Nick!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. i need pics, too! mine didn't come out well. having a difficult time uploading...will try again today!

    ReplyDelete