12 May 2009

happy mothers day!


this is my new favorite picture. she wore this pretty fishy dress for mothers day, given to her by grandma just for the occasion. i was hoping to snap some great pictures of her in this dress for my birth announcements....so, just pretend that you didn't already see it here!! :) i couldn't NOT upload this to my blog!!! i was so proud of taking this one! :)

for mothers day, justin made me some window boxes for my porch. he even planted a variety of pretty flowers in it, which i will have to photograph when they all bloom. :)

*sigh* i am so in love with this child!! LOOK at that face! :)
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. I want you to know that I just put this photo of your daughter as my desktop background at work.

    It's a GREAT photo.
    You should do this professionally.

    Love you,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! Can't wait to meet her in a few days :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is an amazing photo!! great job! and of course avonlea is just gorgeous. she looks so much like sarah in this pic, don't you think???

    love it!
    thanks for sharing!
    jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. THis is your cousin Sam... I just showed my mother this because she hasnt gotten to see pics, and she said to tell you That she's beautiful and congtats :]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photo, beautiful baby! Love the fishy dress. She so looks like Sarah in this picture!

    ReplyDelete