06 May 2009

my two favorite things....

i know, i know....2 posts in one night?? but they were so different i couldn't combine them.

so, here are (so far) my two favorite things that avonlea does....

1. while she is eating, if my cell phone rings or if i check my voicemail on speakerphone, she furroughs her little brow, squints her eyes and with boob still in mouth, "tells me off". she grumbles and grunts with her mouth full. it sounds like "MMM!!! mrrrphh!!!". she does it until i get off the phone. it makes me laugh every time. she also does this if it takes me a long time to "rescue" her from her naps when she wakes up. it's freaking hysterical.


2. when we are in bed for our bedtime feeding, justin will come in and put his face right next to my breast while she is eating. then he says "daddy's gonna get your snack!" and pretends to suck on the side of my boob. avonlea's eyes get all wide, and she splays her hands and begins to suck furiously just so daddy can't get her snack. it's so adorable that i just want to eat her up!!

that is all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment