09 June 2010

I loooove summer

Memorial Day started like this:

Grandpa took the babycakes overnight, letting adults have adult time....and then we packed up some beer, some food, and brought a picnic on over to their house. Along with my sister and in-laws.
It was amazing to have everyone at one house....all was right with the universe. All that food...all that sunshine...all that baby lovin'!!!
Here are some of my favorites from the day!


BONK!!

I love Erika's look, right before she realizes that Avonlea handed her a big, squirmy bug. :)

mmmm....life is good!

1 comment:

  1. yay! look at you, posting away!! and such wonderfulness!! amber, a's hair is absolutely ADORABLE. She has your curl and the whole Moisao package. What a muchkin- I could eat her alive!! Your new photos with your fancy new lens are great, as usual. I can't wait to see more. And, oh my, look at grandma! She is so pretty:). She doesn't look like a grannie at all! I miss you girls (even bear claw, which i was happy to see on here, coaching her little niece:)).

    love you!!

    B

    ReplyDelete