09 June 2010

The Mother of all Mother's Days

Mother's day started off with loads of assorted mommy presents....but my favorite of all...a 50mm lens for my camera. check this baby out.. (keep in mind, this was my first day using it...but i think i did ok for a beginner!)

I woke up from working the night before and headed on over to my parents house with the babes and husband. While Daddy cooked some BBQ, sista-friend and I played catch....with some adorable help from the babycakes....who can actually THROW!!!! Auntie Sarah sees great potential in our future little ball player! :)





There is nothing better than days like this...spent with people who love you and love up your babes, eating good soul food, and playing a little bit of ball in the sunshine...even if you do inevitably lose the ball at the end of the day.

A very belated Happy Mother's Day to all the mommies and mommies to be out there, especially my amazing mother-in-law who I didn't get to see on Mother's Day.

Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment