19 June 2010

Mirror, Mirror....

So, I got this new pretty camera strap for my baby. It's hard to make out...I tried very hard to get a good shot of it while J rushed the baby around the house before we left to run errands...

Pretty plum organza flowers on my girly little strap by Capturing Couture. I wasn't expecting this high quality of a strap, but is it really well made. Very secure, very well padded (to help with neck strain), and beautifully packaged. It even came with a free CD of a folk artist that I had never heard of. And, with a little glitch in their system, they accidentally only charged me for half of it...an added bonus! I'm in love.


1 comment:

  1. LOVE the strap. i saw it too and it's on my list of things 'to buy':). yours is adorable and so are you!!! and i love the previous post about avonlea's piggy tails. you're so right- she looks like such a big girl. funny, when i wear them, they make me look younger;). miss you girl. let's get together when we're both back from our vacays!

    love,
    b

    ReplyDelete