09 October 2008

the nugget.

so, now that a majority of the people in my life know, i might as well spill the beans.

i'm pregnant.

i am 15 weeks along. yes, we're finding out what it is. we find out November 13th. we will NOT be finding out earlier than that. so don't ask. and don't rub my belly. it's not a baby belly, it's just my fat roll. and while we're at it....absolutely do NOT, under ANY circumstances remind me of how i "better get my sleep now because once that baby comes i won't be getting any!"

if i hear that one more time i might stab someone.

if you are finding out the good news from this blog, i'm sorry. there really just isnt any way for me to tell eeeeeeeveryone and thus must rely on extraneous measures. hence, the blog.

we found out the day before we went to see the house, and the next day bought the house. it's been a busy 3 months, but a good 3 months.

now i can keep people updated on baby-type things. :-D

i will post soon with other FAQs.

No comments:

Post a Comment