22 October 2008

the other day i had to go to the store for the unimaginable...the unthinkable.....

i had to buy maternity clothes.

it was slightly depressing, as i have been working SO very hard to fit into smaller clothes now for the past 2 years, going "up" a size was difficult for me to do.
thankfully my sista friend was there to help and remind me that it's ok when there is a baby in the belly.
so, i went to Old Navy and got a cute pair of maternity jeans (sarah is jealous that there are jeans with stretchy waists and wants to buy some too) and two very cute sweaters.

so now i can actually sit in my jeans without having to unbutton them, and i can keep warm during these cold Connecticut days!

when i actually get a noticable baby belly (noticable other than to me and J), I will post a pic. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment